Chubb MICRO Range 50 - 150
Floppy disks are very easily damaged, manufacturers recommend that they are not exposed to temperatures over 50°C or humidities over 85%. Even a hot mug of coffee represents a real hazard, so imagine what a small fire would do. In a Chubb Media Safe, computer media is protected from fire, dust, pilferage, magnetic fields, unauthorised access, accidental damage and electrostatics.
- Three sizes available. Micro 50, Micro 100 and Micro 150
- Tested to the most stringent international standards (fires to 1000°C) Micro 50 & 100, VDMA and UL 1 hour fire test labels - Micro 150 VDMA 2 hour fire test label
- Single slam action door
- Micro 50 and 100 available with either cam lock or high security locking system
- Micro 150 is fitted with a double bitted safe lock protected from drill attack by a hardened steel plate
- Wide range of fittings to suit any media