Chubbsafes document safes provide efficient fire protection for paper documents. We have safes for storing documents either in binders or in hanging files, and offer document safes with two different levels of fire protection.
If you are looking for a truly space-effective storage solution for ring binders, have a look at Binder File III which stores up to 88 binders!
• Designed and constructed with the highest quality materials.
• The CS 300 series is tested and certified by ECB•S inaccordance with EN 1047-1 for up to 120 minutes fire protection of paper documents.(S 60 P and S 120 P).
• A wide range of flexible fittings is available to suit all types of storage requirements.
• Each cabinet offers a functional, ergonomic and modern design.
• The cabinets are finished in a high-quality, lightgrey paint suitable for most office environments.
• Generous storage capacity ranging from 178-840 litres.
CS 300 cabinets have been approved in accordance with EN 1047-1 in fire class S 60 P and S 120 P. This means the cabinets will protect paper documents for up to one hour and two hours respectively. The certification was awarded by ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems).
The cabinet is placed in a furnace and heated to simulate the effects of a severe fire (almost 1000°C for 60 minutes for S 60 P and over 1000°C for 120 minutes for S 120 P).
The cabinet is removed from the furnace and cooled. When opened, the inner temperature of the cabinet must not exceed 150°C.