• Burglary protection in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB•S for Grades II and III
• ProGuard’s special barrier material provides certified burglary protection whilst also keeping the total weight of the safe down.
Less weight means greater installation options
• Innovations made with the Grade III models means that a higher level of protection can be offered in a safe with reduced wall thickness and increased interior capacity
• The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts
• For additional security, ProGuard is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts
• Dependent on Grade, a Class A key lock or a Class B high-security electronic lock, approved in accordance with EN 1300, are both available as primary lock options. Grade III models must have a minimum of 1 x Class B lock fitted as standard
• Every model can be customised with a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity
• ProGuard has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle
As the primary locking option, ProGuard safes can be fitted with either a high-security electronic lock or a key lock.
For Grade III models, at least one EN 1300 Class B lock must be fitted as standard.
All locks are tested by ECB•S and are certified in accordance with the EN 1300 standard.