KASO DATA SAFE 4000 Series
KASO DATA SAFES have been developed to protect vulnerable data media against all known risks; fire, heat, humidity, magnetism, burglary, sabotage and unauthorised access.
With the KASO DS 4000 series the different model sizes, optimal inside dimensions and several lock alternatives offer the best solution for various storage purposes. See specific model descriptions at the bottom of this page.
THE TEST AND PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS OF THE KASO DATA SAFES 4000 SERIES
1) Two hours fire endurance test at around + 1090 °C at the Technical University Braunschweig (acc. to VDMA 24991) successfully passed with excellent results.
2) Fire-impact and drop test acc. to VDMA from a height of 9,15 m at the Technical University Braunschweig successfully passed with excellent results. Highest possible fire classification S 120 DIS.
3) Quality control of on-going production by Technical University Braunschweig. RAL quality label RG 626/7 awarded.
4) Water submersion rest (DS 4200/4300/4400) for 4 hours at a depth of 3 meters made at the technical laboratory for ships of the Technical Research Centre of Finland. The special report shows that the Data Safe is secure against the intrusion of water in flood situations (water from firemens hoses, pipe leaks).
5) Special magnetic shielding test carried out successfully at Technical Research Centre of Finland against outer magnetism. Research report No KOJ 62123.
6) Burglary / sabotage test against eventual use of explosives (models DS 4200/4300/4400). Not even 400 g dynamite in door could damage the inner safe. The test carried out in an army base in Helsinki (see special report).
7) ISO-9001 Quality Certificate (DNV).
8) As standard:
- unpickable Mauer keylock with changeable keys (DS 4200/4300/4400)
- push-button Abloy keylock (DS 4090)
9) Extra locks:
- S&G 6730 mechanical combination lock (DS 4200/4300/4400)
- SECU E2000 electronic combination lock DS 4300/4400)
- PAXOS-locking system (DS 4300/4400)
10) Inside fittings:
- multipurpose pull-out shelf
- fixed shelf
- pull-out shelf
- lockable compartment
- pair of trays (DS 4090)
11) Kaso Data Safe 4000 series is equipped with holes for lifting hooks to make the installation as easy as possible.
12) Standard colour RAL 9002 white.
KASO DATA SAFE DS 4090
DS 4090 is especially designed for various locations of decentralized EDP-systems and network surroundings. The drawer is ideal and convenient for use with your EDP-furniture. DS 4090 can be equipped with two adjustable feet and two castors. Push-button Abloy keylock as standard.
KASO DATA SAFE DS 4200
The capacity of DS 4200 is four times higher in comparison with the smaller Data Safe model, DS 4090. The door is locked by solid steel bolt mechanism and unpickable keylock. Right or left hung door alternative makes it easier to position the Kaso Data Safe. The handsome design easily fits into any modern office environment.
KASO DATA SAFE DS 4300
DS 4300 is the second largest model of the 4000 series. The external width and depth of DS 4300 (floor area) are the same as in the model DS 4200. With the new type of multipurpose pull-out shelf the internal space can he effectively optimized. Instead of a keylock, the following lock alternatives can be chosen: a mechanical or an electronic combination lock or PAXOS electronic locking system (see PAXOS page). The DS 4300 in picture is equipped with a mechanical combination lock.
KASO DATA SAFE DS 4400
DS 4400 is the biggest model of the Data Safe 4000 series. As many as 16 multipurpose pull-out shelves can be installed in a DS 4400. Lock alternatives are the same as in the model DS 4300. DS 4400 in the picture is equipped with an electronic SECU E2000 combination lock.