Rosengrens Baltic Safes - the compact wall or floor cash safe
It is a sad fact of life that the theft of valuables is on the increase. The Rosengrens Baltic range, available as a wall or floor safe, has been introduced to protect your money, jewellery and documents.
- These compact safes are available in several sizes ranging from 9 - 79 litres capacity.
- They are designed for daily use in small shops, hotels, apartments, offices and the home.
- Being compact and discreet they are easily hidden away, for added protection.
- The standard colour of the range is dark blue (RAL 5003).
- The standard lock is a double bitted 6 lever type with the added benefit of being key retaining. This means the safe must be locked before the key can be removed from the door, so avoiding the mistake of leaving the safe unlocked. Other options are available including a motorised electronic combination lock. This offers access by means of a 6-10digit PIN number. The lock has a memory function so the code is retained if the battery runs out. The locking variations have over 10 billion variations.
- All locking is flush faced to enable discreet installation, behind a painting for example. All locks are high security, whichever choice is made.
Secure and Solid construction
- The Baltic range has been designed with elegance and security in mind. The hinges are concealed to avoid attack and with no visible signs of welding the safe remains attractive. The safe is of solid construction with 2-5 door bolts, dependant on size.
- The door opens a full 90 degrees to ensure full access for the items to be stored.
- All models are prepared for wall or floor anchoring.
The Baltic range is manufactured in a high quality state of the art factory which guarantees the very best quality. This also requires regular inspections from outside certifying bodies, further ensuring you get the very best.
The entire production, from the choice of material through the manufacturing process is characterized by our environmental awareness.
Rosengrens is Europe's leading manufacturer of security solutions. It is our responsibility to inform you how to protect your valuable assets against fire, break-ins and theft. It is our job to provide the tailor-made solutions. We have been doing this for over 150 years, so we know our business. Consult us when it comes to Security, because Rosengrens is more than safe.