High fire risk requires adapted protection
For most companies, important documentation, such as accounting and tax information, contracts, certificates and other sensitive paperwork, is absolutely critical to business continuity. However, the threat of fire is very real for businesses, and can lead to thousands of pounds in damage. Despite this significant risk, many offices lack fire-resistant security solutions that are capable of protecting critical documents from fire while keeping them organised at the same time. Also many fire-resistant document cabinets come with a variety of challenges
Increased risk of fire:
Every year, thousands of businesses are victims of fire. Paper and digital documents are particularly vulnerable to excessive heat, and their loss can have a devastating impact on business continuity.
Insufficient testing standards:
Many cabinets offer certified protection against fire but the testing processes to which they are subjected are not always as extensive as needed. For example, internal conditions can deteriorate even after the fire burns out and rapid heating can break through buildings, both of which need to be taken into account to ensure superior resistance.
Lack of customisable fittings:
Traditional fire-resistant cabinets provide sufficient shelving but often lack customisable fittings, such as lockable drawers and pullout trays. The result is a security solution that is unable to adapt to very specific business needs.
Document Protection Cabinets from Chubbsafes is a range of high-capacity storage solutions with a variety of customisable fittings developed to resist fire for up to two hours. The Document Protection Cabinets are tested by UL (Underwriter’s Laboratories) according to Standard 72 and are certified for Class 350 for up to 2 hour fire protection. Constructed with the highest quality materials, the Document Protection Cabinets are perfectly suitable for office environments. All models provide functional, ergonomic and modern deign which blends nicely into any office configuration.
At a g l a n c e
• Banks and Financial Institutions
• Insurance and Legal Organizations
• Government Departments
• Research & Development and Human Resources Offices
• All customers looking to protect a large volume of high-risk documents
• Fire: UL 72 Class 350 2 Hr for fire protection
• Fitted with a Mauer 71111A key lock as standard.Dual Locking or single electronic or manual combination locks are available at additional costs
• Standard shelves, ranging from 1 to 4
• Pullout filing frames to accommodate a variety of file sizes and orientations
• Lockable cupboards for highly valuable items
• Lockable drawers for added protection
• Pullout trays for small items or cards
Download the full PDF brochure here