HEERUM HWS 3
SAFES IN ACCORDANCE WITH EURO/VdS RESISTANCE CLASS 3
Heerum resistance class 3 safes are certified by both the Association of Property Damage Insurers (VdS) and the Safe and Vault Research and Testing Association. Each unit therefore has obtained dual certification.
Lock – Alternatives to the standard lock:
- code lock (CS), mechanical
- electronic code lock (ECS)
- Every lock complies with VdS class 2 (B) requirements
- Optionally and in addition to the standard lock, the safes can also be equipped with a second lock. This second lock can be either a key-activated lock (SS), code lock (CS) or electronic lock (ECS). This allows either access to the safe by two persons or makes the use of both keys necessary in order to open the safe.
Mechanical provisions for the installation of monitoring components
- Impact alarm
- Control contact (lock display)
- Magnetic contact (door position display)
- Lock bolt
- Wire guide along the upper door frame
- Base plate for miniature distributors
- Other alarm preparations/equipment such as coaxial cables, alarm pads, etc. can be provided.
All safes with a net empty weight below 1000 kg come with standard fittings for mounting with heavy-duty anchors.
Standard lock: 1 key-activated lock (SS), mechanical, in accord. with VdS Class 2 (B)
Standard enamel: RAL 7032, pale gray tone
Special enamels: Optional
Door hinges: DIN strip, left or right
Optional internal compartments with either single or double locking doors can be installed. For all models from HWS 32 on safe deposit boxes for customer rental can also be installed.